Are you eager to laugh at a joke or smile during a professional function? Or, do your teeth embarrass you? At Allure Dental Group in Bridgeport, CT, Dr. Adriana Torena specializes in complete smile makeovers--restorative and cosmetic dental treatments which recreate and enhance fully functional and beautiful smiles. How would you like your smile to change?
A smile is many things
It's an asset to your interpersonal relationships and to your professional life. Research from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry shows that people react positively to wide, bright, healthy smiles.
A beautiful smile indicates overall vitality, too. In fact, if your teeth, gums and other soft oral tissues are healthy, likely the rest of you is as well.
If you need a makeover...
You probably have noticeable aesthetic issues and some possible health problems, too. That's why Dr. Torena and her team, offer thorough oral evaluations which address both how your smile looks and how well it functions.
When you come to Allure Dental Group in Bridgeport for a complete smile makeover evaluation, Dr. Torena will inspect your teeth and gums for decay and gum disease, assess smile gaps and existing restorations, look at your dental bite and jaw joint function, and show you the best way to a smile you'll love. X-rays and other modern digital imaging gives the dentist an accurate picture of hidden areas of the mouth and of roots and bone structure.
Treatment plans are individualized and consider how the patient would like to see his or her smile change. Dr. Torena always includes the most realistic and achievable of goals according to patient health, budget, expectations, and even personal schedule.
Dr. Torena offers:
- Tooth-colored fillings made of a durable and realistic blend of glass particles and acrylic
- Porcelain crowns to cover heavily damaged teeth instead of extracting them
- Dental implants, the modern tooth replacements which look and act like real teeth
- Bridgework, artificial teeth replacing one, two, or more teeth in a row
- Dentures, partial, full, and implant-supported
- Extractions, for hopelessly damaged teeth and for troublesome wisdom teeth
- Periodontal disease therapy, to restore gums to a healthy condition
- Root canal therapy, to save a sick tooth by removing its interior pulp
Offered cosmetic services
Singly, or in combination, Dr. Torena delivers:
- Composite resin bonding, which repairs small defects such as pitting and cracks with a durable and tooth-colored material
- Professional teeth whitening, accomplished at home or in the office, to remove stains from smoking, food, and poor oral hygiene
- Porcelain veneers, tooth-shaped covers of dental ceramic, mounted on the front of teeth to disguise stains, chips, gaps, and more
- Orthodontics to move teeth into better looking and healthier alignment
It's your smile
Make it the best looking and healthiest it can be. At Allure Dental Group in Bridgeport, CT, we will work with you to achieve that wonderful goal. Call today for a detailed smile analysis: (203) 368-9016.